Shipping & Returns Policy
IMPORT DUTIES AND TARIFFS
Import duties and tariffs are not included in the price of your product.
You understand that if you are shipping products to a country other than Japan you are IMPORTING, AND AS SUCH CERTAIN IMPORT DUTIES AND/OR LOCAL TARIFFS MAY BE CHARGED BY LOCAL CUSTOMS DEPENDING ON THE TOTAL PRICE OF YOUR ORDER AND THE TYPE OF PRODUCTS INCLUDED.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGESBecause Jzool-Agent is only a proxy and not the direct seller of any items, in most cases we can not accept any returns or exchanges.
However, if the original seller does accept returns or exchanges Jzool-Agent can facilitate the process by returning the item (and reshipping the replacement in case of exchanges) on your behalf. In such cases the original seller's returns policy shall apply.
Also please note that you will have to bear the following fees.
- International shipping to return the item(s) our support center in Japan.
- Domestic shipping from us to the original seller.
- All shipping required to send the replacement item(s) back to you in case of exchanges.
- Our processing fee.
Should you require such services please let us know.
ITEMS DAMAGED DURING TRANSITAll shipments are insured at the price of the product unless the customer specifically instructs us to waive the insurance. Any damage that occurs during shipment should be handled between you the customer and the courier responsible for shipment. Once the courier acknowledges the damage we can refund your money.
The amount refunded will be the sum of the "Product Total" and "International Shipping" (the "Service Charge" and "Credit Card Processing Fee" will not be included in the refund)
The following may help with your claims process.
- Take detailed photographs of any damage upon arrival.
- Save all packing materials as well as the shipping slip.
- Contact the courier immediately to receive instructions on how to submit a claim.
(This will usually be the postal agency in your country - e.g. USPS in the United States, and Parcelforce in the UK)
- Take the damaged item to the nearest post office and file a "Damage Report" (a official acknowledgment of damages issued by the courier responsible for delivery). Without a copy of the Damage Report we will not be able to refund your money.
- You will need to send us a scanned copy of the Damage Report within 30 days of delivery for us to be able to process your claim.
Please note that you will be refunded using the method of payment you used when placing the order (either Paypal or credit card).
ITEMS LOST DURING TRANSITIf and when the courier responsible for shipment confirms that the package has been lost we will refund the sum of the "Product Total" and "International Shipping" (the "Service Charge" and "Credit Card Processing Fee" will not be included in the refund).
Please note that you must notify us that your delivery has not arrived within 40 days of the package being shipped out, and we will have to first obtain confirmation of the loss from the courier.
We will make the refund within 14 days of receiving the above confirmation of loss.
You will be refunded using the method of payment you used when placing the order (either Paypal or credit card).
UNCLAIMED / REJECTED ITEMSIn any of the following cases we will notify you of the fact by email to your registered email address. In that notification we will provide instructions on how you can pay a surcharge for reshipment. You have 30 days after this notification to request and pay for the reshipment. If we do not receive the reshipment surcharge during that time, it will be assumed that you have relinquished your possession of and any rights to the item(s).
- When a package (that has been correctly labeled according to your specification) is returned automatically by the courier due to an incorrect address, incorrect recipient or due to the recipient not being present to receive or claim the package.
- When an item is rejected by your country's customs agency.
- When a packege is returned automatically due to recipient rejection (inlcluding the refusal to pay import taxes).
RETURNS WITHIN COOLING OFF PERIODBecause Jzool-Agent acts as a third-party agent to purchase your products for you, there is no "Cooling Off" period between Jzool-Agent and you, the customer.
SIZE AND WEIGHT LIMITATIONSThe following limitations apply.
|Size||Longest side of package must be 1.5 meters (4.9 feet) or less. The total length of three sides combined must be less than 2.75 meters (9 feet)|
|Weight||Total package weight must be less than 30kg (66lbs)|
QA PROCEDUREJzool-Agent will conduct quality assurance checks upon receipt of a product from the seller. The QA procedure will include the following checks.
- Quantity Check
- Checking that the product name matches the product name assigned in your request. *
- Color, size and specification checks. *
- Price check.
We will not perform any tests or checks which require the product packaging to be opened.
PROHIBITED ITEMSWe will not deal in any item that is prohibited to be sent by international mail. Some items are prohibited to be sent via international mail service. Major categories of such items are as follows. (Please note that some countries may impose special restrictions not listed here)
|Category||Sub-category||Examples of Nonmailable Articles|
|Explosives and hazardous materials||Gunpowers||Fireworks, firecrackers, ammunitions|
|Flammable liquids||Lighter fuel, paint|
|Compressed gasses||Fire extinguishers, aqualungs, dust removers (spray type), portable condensed oxygen, helium gas, gas stove burners for camping, gas for portable stoves, gas for lighters|
|Flammable materials||Matches, lighters|
|Oxidizers||Bleach, peroxidative agents, oxygen generators for personal use|
|Oxidizers||Chloroform, insecticide transpirators (heat type)|
|Poisonous substances||Mercury, batteries|
|Radioactive substances||Plutonium, radium, uranium, caesium|
|Narcotics||Narcotics and psychotropic substances|
|Live animals||Live animals|
|Pornographic materials||Pornographic or immoral materials|
|Tickets, vouchers, prepaid items and other virtual currency||Tickets to events, etc.; vouchers that are exchanged with services or goods; prepaid items; and other electronic or virtual currency.|